Several people think that installing a shower head is an overwhelming task, but the reality is completely against of your thought. You will be surprised after knowing that anyone can install the shower head on their own. Yes, you heard right. It only requires your effort and time to install it. No matter, you desire to install a new shower or want to replace your shower, you can easily do it. If you find that your shower head is not working even after cleaning, then your shower needs to be replacing with the new one.
Do you want to know that how you can simply install the shower head in your bathroom? Then you have to come with me to find out more about. So, are you ready?
Following Are The Simple Yet Effective Tips To Install The Shower Head
- If you want to replace your existing shower head, then remove the old one by circulating it in a clockwise. Keep in mind that turn off the water supply before removing the shower head.
- The next step is to lay the towel or blanket in the tub so that shower head bits will not lose that may fall while opening the shower head.
- After removing the shower head, clean the shower arm thread with the towel or any other cloth. Wipe out all the debris from the arm of the shower head. If you find difficulty to reach the arm of the shower head, you can simply use a toothbrush to clean evenly. Shower arm covered with the Teflon tape, so if your shower arm also has that kind of tape, then remove the old tape and cover it with the new one. After taping the shower arm, press it tightly.
- Now, you are ready to install the new shower head. For this purpose, install the new shower corner shelf and circulate it clockwise with your hand. Be sure that the new one must be tightly placed onto the shower arm. You can also wrench and pliers to securely tighten the grip of the shower head. You can use any this process with any kind of the shower head. No matter, you have handheld shower head or fixed mount shower head; you can simply replace or install it as per your demand.
- When you find that you have successfully installed the new shower head, turn on the water supply. It will help you to check out the flow of the water of the shower head. If you find that the water is leaking from the shower, then check out that the grip of the shower head is tight or not. You can also take help from your friend while tightening the shower head.
- Now, you are ready to take a pleasure of taking a bath under your shower.
After following tips mentioned above, you will be successfully able to remove the old and replace the new shower head in your bathroom.